One of my easy ways to make money online.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Matt LeBlanc Caught in Foul-Mouthed 'Friends' Rant

Matt LeBlancMatt LeBlanc is not joking around when he says he wants to put his 'Friends' past behind him. On Tuesday evening, a UK Mirror reporter called him Joey, the character he played on the hit TV series, and LeBlanc went crazy.

The incident started when the 43-year-old actor clumsily knocked into the reporter's table, sending glasses flying. "You all right, Joey? How YOU do-in?" the reporter joked. But LeBlanc wasn't laughing and allegedly raged, "I'm not Joey. Don't you dare call me Joey. The papers say I'm finished, so don't call me f**king Joey. I want to leave that all behind. I'm moving on."
And he didn't stop there. "I'm not Joey. For the last time. I'm not f**king Joey. It's Matt. Matt LeBlanc. Joey's in the past. I'm trying to do something new," he yelled.

In a recent interview, LeBlanc insisted he didn't mind still being linked with his famous 'Friends' alter-ego, saying, "If people really believe me as that character, I have done my job. I don't look on it as a negative thing. I take it as a compliment."

No comments:

Post a Comment